CTMH - Stamp Shammy "LOVE"


I wanted to take a quick minute and highlight a great core catalog product. 

Stamp Shammy (Z3579) $10.95 for a set of two. 
It is simply a 6x6” shammy used for cleaning stamps. I have attached the link to the video for you to watch, but I also wanted to share mine. I never thought I would use it until I ran out of wipes mid-project and grabbed the one that came in my consultant kit. 

To use it I soak it in water until it’s soft, wring out the water. While I’m working on my projects, I stamp off excess in on a scrap page and then stamp or wipe my block clean. When I’m done I rinse it out and let it dry flat on my block box. I’ve been using it almost daily for 3 months and it’s still going strong! It does NOT leave any lint or film on your stamps and I find it getting stamps cleaner than when I used wipes previously. 

Certainly an inexpensive piece to add you your wish list!

https://youtu.be/vCwfvM9_9dg

No comments:

Post a Comment

2022 IS OFFICIALLY HERE!

Ready to start off the new year with some lofty crafting goals. We have a bunch of trips planned this year and CTMH has so many great ways ...