CTMH Wreath Kit - Grateful

Hello, fellow Craft Fans!

Spent some time working on this fun Wreath project! I changed up the back to match our interior by cutting out and painting a piece of the packaging a warm grey color. I also painted the Grateful in a bright white. I used all of the included leaves, but not the bow. I created centers in the flowers using Stickles ($3.50). It was fairly simple to put together using the CTMH Liquid Glass (Z679, $8.95). There are a few other options for words including - Be Kind, Stay Awhile, Create, and Love. Each kit comes with the wooden wreath base and word, 4 choices of background paper, leaves, flowers, and paper bow for $24.95.
Please check out my website to purchase, or let me know and I can add yours to my next order (Local delivery only).

CTMH Wreath Kits


No comments:

Post a Comment

2022 IS OFFICIALLY HERE!

Ready to start off the new year with some lofty crafting goals. We have a bunch of trips planned this year and CTMH has so many great ways ...